Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY: MARCH 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading!  And anyone can play, you don't need a book blog!

Here are the rules:


Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"He heard voices calling to one another.  Peering from the place where he stood hidden behind some shrubbery, he was reminded of what The Giver had told him, that there had been a time when flesh had different colors."

~  The Giver by Lois Lowry


For more Teasers, click here.



2 Blabs:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice! Always hear people talking about this one but never read it myself. Hopey you're enjoying it!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Melissa O. said...

I have never read this book, but I have been told I need to. Nice teaser! Here's my TT post!

Post a Comment